[Closed] Management Consultant with a Technical Foundation
Become part of a team that solves some of Denmark’s most complex digital challenges
Digitalization is omnipresent and most leaders are facing a digital agenda. Some are tasked with making an analog business digital, others with lifting legacy system landscapes into an agile world, and yet others are working to build new business propositions on cutting edge digital technologies such as big data analytics, AI and Machine Learning, or cloud-native architectures.
No matter what the digital challenge may be; when companies decide to set sail for new, digital horizons, Omnium Improvement helps them make it safely across the sea.
If you want to become part of our team and help companies execute on their digital agendas, we are now looking to hire a Senior Consultant/Manager.
Joining Omnium Improvement, we promise you a chance to:
Solve Denmark’s most complex digital challenges
- You will be engaged in projects that shape tomorrow’s digital world. Much of our work is carried out in the financial sector or in the public sector.
- You will face projects across the value chain. Examples from our work so far includes establishing an IT/Digitalization strategy; analysing how to support EU standards through new, national infrastructure components; creating a cloud migration path for a financial institution; writing a public reference architecture for data sharing; creating a method for improving architecture quality in agile projects; establishing central technical standards for a customer with a multi-vendor setup; managing a digital transformation program with 100+ developers; helping a customer deal with critical technical challenges in an implementation project; and much more.
- We always work in teams that typically involve the customer’s own people to ensure that we solve the right problem and that the solution gets well anchored in the organisation.
Bring your skills and experience to life
- You bring technical skills to the table. Generally, we believe that knowing how IT works is a desirable prerequisite to be able to provide valuable advice on digitalization. If you know how the excitement of seeing your code deployed to production feels, you are qualified.
- From your experience you have a good, general understanding of how business and management works. More importantly, you have a keen interest in truly understanding the challenges and the digital agenda faced by the leaders we work for. Using your technical competences as a foundation to provide high-value management consulting should be the thing that really drives you.
- You are ambitious and you are able to demonstrate good results both from university and from your career so far. You probably have 3-6 years of working experience already and want to take the next steps in your career in an environment that provides challenging tasks, good sparring and coaching as well as the ability to take on individual responsibility. Proficiency in Danish or a Scandinavian language is a plus.
Become part of an ambitious start-up consultancy
- You will become part of a consultancy that values learning and growing as we solve complex challenges together. Trust and integrity, taking responsibility and delivering on time are at the core of what we do. We also value having fun together, and recognize that high performance and good results in the long term are dependent on a sustainable work/life balance.
- You will join a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to making sure our customers get the most value from their investments in IT and Digitalization. Our competences are broad, ensuring that we can be as comfortable in the server room as we are in the board room.
- Founded in 2017, Omnium Improvement is a start-up consultancy aiming to become a recognized player amongst established players in IT management consulting. You will have ample opportunities to contribute to the growth and development of the company. Our office space is in the Copenhagen FinTech Lab where we enjoy a fantastic startup atmosphere. Most of our work is carried out in Copenhagen.
Send your application along with your CV, copies of your diplomas and other relevant material to email@example.com. We will be reviewing application on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible. Application deadline is 31 December.
Should you have any questions prior to applying, reach out to Managing Partner Anders Fausbøll at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5115 0897.