Are you a high performer with a passion for solving complex digital challenges based on a solid technical understanding? Do you thrive in managing strategic projects and solving complex technical challenges for clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your abilities within digital transformation?
Omnium Improvement is a growing management consulting company specialized in accelerated value delivery across the digital value chain. We have three core value offerings:
- Advisory – Implementing new digital business models, wisely utilizing new technology and agile delivery models
- Execution – digital projects on time and on budget with a relentless focus on customer value.
- Intelligence – Creating datadriven insights of digital application portfolios in large organizations.
Omnium Improvement consultants are interdisciplinary experts driven by curiousity and extensive knowledge. Our team combines skills within management consulting, technology and program management. We are relentlessly focused on delivering practical and enduring results that help our clients grow and succeed; from boardroom to bitlevel.
Help solving the most complex digital challenges
You will face projects across the digital value chain. Examples from our work so far includes establishing an IT/Digitalization strategy; analyzing how to support EU standards through new, national infrastructure components; creating a cloud migration path for a financial institution; writing a public reference architecture for data sharing; creating a method for improving architecture quality in agile projects; establishing central technical standards for a customer with a multi-vendor setup; managing a digital transformation program with 100+ developers; helping a customer deal with critical technical challenges in an implementation project; and much more.
- Team and project deliverables
- Lead and coach team members
- A leading role in project sales and design delivery
- Participation in sales meetings and proposal work
- Contribute to the growth and development of the company
Bring your skills and experience to life
- 5-8 years of experience from a top tier strategy or technology consulting firm.
- Experience with strategic management and implementation of IT projects
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively, both verbally, in writing and visually
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Characterized by a high level of drive and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Danish
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
Become part of an ambitious start-up consultancy
Highly interesting projects that shape the future of our society
A work environment and organization that values learning and growing as we solve complex challenges together.
Colleagues that set trust, integrity, taking responsibility and delivering on time at the center of what they do.
An organization that knows the value of having fun together and recognizes that high performance and good results in the long term are dependent on a sustainable work/life balance.
Send your application along with your CV, copies of your diplomas and other relevant material to email@example.com. We will be reviewing application on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to Partner Jack Ekman at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 4242 8081.